Friday, September 23, 2011

It's all "GOOD"

I know it's dumb, but I couldn't resist. Meet the Good family....extended!! I have known this family for years...I was at "Mr. and Mrs." Good's house back in the "slumber party" days of sixth grade. Not only did they successfully raise SEVEN kids, but now they have kids-in-law and LOTS of grandkids! But the best part is that this family was raised to know Christ, and God is continuing to bless them as they grow. It was so much fun (and of course a little challenging!) getting all 21 people together for photos, but what an encouragement to see God continually blessing their lives....
 

 

 Even after 4 kids....still crazy! (or is it MORE crazy after 4 kids?!) Either way, I love it!

Michael, Laurie, Kris, Nadia, and Gia...can you say adorable?!?
And once again, I got to take pictures of this cutie pie, Eddie...(oh, and Jason and Michelle!)


The newlyweds...

 And last but not least, the lovebirds who began the legacy...


Thank you so much, Good family...may God continue to richly bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment